Mrs. Schwent's office accepts all forms of legal tender.
- For our client's convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, and other major credit cards in payment of legal fees.
- Usually a retainer is required when Mrs. Schwent is hired to represent you in your legal matter. That amount is credited toward work that is done on your behalf.
- If the cost of legal services exceeds the retainer, you will be billed for any remaining balance.
- If not all of the retainer is used up by the legal fees in your matter, any unused retainer will be refunded to you.
- Clients receive itemized bills monthly, showing them their account status.
- We always attempt to resolve your legal matter in your favor at the lowest possible cost to you, our client.
- Please call the office if you have any other questions about our financial policies.
There is no charge for personal injury matters unless we collect for you, and then our fee is based on a percentage of recovery.